315 Angell Rd, Lincoln, RI 028653 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $301,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Wet Bar
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: M:45 L:158.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66061923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Angell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02865 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% lower than in Lincoln, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02865 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
- 301 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$276K321,188
- 304 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$285K321,771
- 303 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$266K311,248
- 5 Myers Dr Lincoln, RI$354K43.52,450
- 1 Myers Dr Lincoln, RI$440K432,864
- 321 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$214K311,068
- 2 Myers Dr Lincoln, RI$224K31.51,176
- 324 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$383K543,074
- 297 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$305K322,072
- 302 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$340K422,178
- 323 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$264K321,151
- 21 Linfield Cir Lincoln, RI$268K321,152
- 25 Linfield Cir Lincoln, RI$422K32.52,884
- 320 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$360K321,820
- 4 Draper Rd Lincoln, RI$275K21.51,336
- 3 Myers Dr Lincoln, RI$207K31.51,200
- 285 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$336K32.52,289
- 15 Linfield Cir Lincoln, RI$313K322,244
- 296 Angell Rd Lincoln, RI$416K52.52,736
- 35 Southwick Dr Lincoln, RI$183K211,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.