315 Clinton Ave# 9, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Sold on 10/25/12: $1,259,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow422
- Parcel #019301009
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55676656
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,333,495||$1.17M – $1.51M||-$12,332||$679||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,648/mo||$2.4K – $4.9K/mo||+$344||$1.86||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Clinton Hill home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among 11205 homes, this home is valued 130.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clinton Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 309.1% greater than in New York, and 79.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clinton Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clinton Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 315 Clinton Avenue # 9
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Brooklyn High School for Leadership and... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn Community High School-Communic... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory VII Mid... (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Acorn Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Dr Susan S McKinney Secondary School of... (assigned) 6-12 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005