315 Coleridge St, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 2 baths, 1,358 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Renovated, stylish Mid-Century gem on prime Bernal block. Main level features open kitchen/dining area, living room opening to rear deck, 2 BRs and full BA. Downstairs is a spacious family room, 3rd BR, and 2nd BA. This level could be used as a huge, private master suite. Cool modern interior finishes - ebony hardwood, quartz countertops, NEST thermostat, stainless appliances, glass railing, glass tile. Landscaped terraced yard w/ stunning dramatic views of hills and city lights from the top. Relax on the upper deck and watch the fog hang out on Twin Peaks! Fabulous weather, super walkable location where Bernal, Glen Park, Mission, and Noe Valley meet. Surrounded by countless restaurants, nightlife, parks plus EZ access to J-Church, BART, and 280.
- Lot: 2,067 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $626
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5672 028F
- Zillow Home ID: 15162636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Coleridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in San Francisco, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 309 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$742K21956
- 311 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$893K21956
- 321 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.04M21896
- 301-305 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$2.99M533,012
- 327 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$945K21896
- 112-114 Eugenia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M--21,500
- 225 Kingston St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--21,150
- 116 Eugenia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M--11,075
- 312 Prospect Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M21--
- 119 Eugenia Ave San Francisco, CA$831K--11,023
- 295-297 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.89M322,580
- 335-337 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--32,515
- 118 Eugenia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.19M21990
- 287 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.06M21885
- 343 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.41M322,150
- 312 Coleridge St # 318 San Francisco, CA$1.85M--44,340
- 300 Coleridge St # 310 San Francisco, CA$1.74M1066,120
- 320-322 Coleridge St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--22,350
- 220-222 Kingston St San Francisco, CA$1.52M442,999
- 120 Eugenia Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M211,000
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292