315 Dixie Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462274 beds, 3 baths, 3,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 491424120031000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1180991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Dixie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 327 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K3--1,247
- 301 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$152K412,016
- 324 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K2--1,516
- 312 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K311,505
- 336 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K321,447
- 247 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K3--1,176
- 8904 Chitwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$83K211,224
- 349 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$227K412,408
- 350 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K3--1,505
- 302 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K311,625
- 333 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,302
- 323 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K3--1,344
- 8908 Chitwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K21.11,109
- 351 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,425
- 313 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K321,580
- 235 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K322,576
- 405 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K3--1,437
- 224 E County Line Rd Indianapolis, IN$130K3--1,140
- 303 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K321,378
- 406 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K3--1,805
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.