- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
315 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 802182 beds, 3 baths, 3,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,290 sqft
- Parcel #: 0511212013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13346356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Humboldt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% higher than in Denver, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Country Club home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club home values.
- 301 Humboldt St Denver, CO$2M563,733
- 321 Humboldt St Denver, CO$3.07M43.53,746
- 335 Humboldt St Denver, CO$1.2M422,478
- 314 Lafayette St Denver, CO$1.13M33.52,770
- 320 Lafayette St Denver, CO$1.23M454,079
- 300 Lafayette St Denver, CO$1.83M44.54,370
- 351 Humboldt St Denver, CO$939K32.52,072
- 340 S Lafayette St UNIT 204 Denver, CO$400K11906
- 340 S Lafayette St UNIT 303 Denver, CO$526K221,251
- 340 Lafayette St Denver, CO$813K21.52,489
- 310 Humboldt St Denver, CO$1.8M444,947
- 320 Humboldt St Denver, CO$1.49M452,658
- 300 Humboldt St Denver, CO$2.92M665,330
- 348 Lafayette St Denver, CO$1.15M344,000
- 355 Humboldt St Denver, CO$1.87M444,769
- 330 Humboldt St Denver, CO$1.05M32.51,816
- 177 Humboldt St Denver, CO$6.25M8910,749
- 350 Humboldt St Denver, CO$2.43M53.55,213
- 356 Lafayette St Denver, CO$973K332,821
- 180 Lafayette St Denver, CO$2.22M44.54,357
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!