315 Konrad Ct, Newark, IL 605413 beds, 3 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 08630736
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0705355009
- Zillow Home ID: 68135347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Konrad Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Newark, and 67.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60541 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60541 home values.
- 317 Konrad Ct Newark, IL$183K------
- 410 E Benton St Il IL$138K------
- 315 Konrad Ct Newark, IL--------
- 313 Konrad Ct Newark, IL$257K442,800
- 401 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$237K------
- 313 Konrad Ct Newark, IL--------
- 311 Konrad Ct Newark, IL$251K32.51,962
- 403 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$250K------
- 309 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$244K------
- 312 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$171K321,450
- 404 E Benton St Newark, IL$195K622,200
- 405 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$217K------
- 502 S Townhouse Rd Newark, IL$143K------
- 502 E Benton St # C Newark, IL$343K------
- 601 S Norway St Newark, IL$185K------
- 410 E Benton St Newark, IL$143K------
- 502 E Benton St Newark, IL$146K------
- 307 E Rennesoy Dr Newark, IL$240K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292