315 Meadow Vista Ln, Hoschton, GA 305483 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Linoleum,Water Company: City of Hoschton,Sanitation Company: City of Hoschton,Natural Gas,Showing Options: LOCKBOX. CALL AGENT FOR INSTRUCTIONS.,Electric Range,Hardwood,Kitchen,Neighborhood: BROOK GLEN,Living Room,Pantry,Central Air,Eat In Kitchen,Vaulted Ceilings,Electric Company: GEORGIA POWER,Carpet,W D Hookup,Gas Company: All Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2143159453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Meadow Vista Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30548, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% less than in Hoschton, and 54.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30548 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hoschton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30548 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hoschton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292