315 N 73rd St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
***Please note: the Bird's Eye, Street, and map photos taken by Zillow are NOT representative of our house. We do not have a rug store in our home, the Bird's Eye photo was taken while remodeling, and the map photo of our house was taken before we did ANY work on it. The only pictures that show our house as it is today are the pictures of the front of the house and the back of the house.***
Phinney Ridge is a small neighborhood that encompasses Woodland Park Zoo, Red Mill Burgers, the Stumbling Goat, Carmelita, other restaurants, coffee shops, and many other small local stores. Northgate Mall is ten minutes away, as are North Seattle Community College, UW Northwest, and Swedish Hospital-Ballard. Direct busline downtown and Microsoft Connector to the Redmond campus.
A lot of new construction and remodeling is being done - Phinney Ridge is on the move!
- Lot: 3,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $615,000
- 430 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3363400285
- Zillow Home ID: 48869017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 N 73rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phinney Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% less than in Seattle, and 52% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 313 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$525K31.751,330
- 319 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$664K332,240
- 321 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$665K432,300
- 309 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$600K41.51,830
- 314 N 72nd St Seattle, WA$756K421,860
- 310 N 72nd St Seattle, WA$747K----4,768
- 307 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$1.24M----4,420
- 307 N 73rd St APT 4 Seattle, WA$385K22.251,085
- 307 N 73rd St APT 3 Seattle, WA$316K11.5871
- 307 N 73rd St APT 2 Seattle, WA$415K221,291
- 307 N 73rd St APT 5 Seattle, WA$412K221,173
- 307 N 73rd St APT 1 Seattle, WA$193K----504
- 323 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$474K21880
- 320 N 72nd St Seattle, WA$380K11640
- 308 N 72nd St Seattle, WA$561K11900
- 316 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$785K42.52,750
- 312 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$523K211,350
- 320 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$561K421,420
- 327 N 73rd St Seattle, WA$572K21.751,800
- 324 N 72nd St Seattle, WA$805K422,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.