This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 757 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $189,685
- Parking: Off street, On street, 6 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,827 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:253 B:0507 L:00300
- Zillow Home ID: 57965349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts Newhallville home values will fall 4.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Newhallville homes, this home is valued 40.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newhallville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% higher than in New Haven, and 390.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newhallville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newhallville home values.
|319 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$128K||6||2||2,584|
|311 Newhall St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|323 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$142K||6||3||2,742|
|316 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$123K||3||1.5||1,594|
|312 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$99K||3||1||1,355|
|320 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$104K||3||1||1,575|
|322 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$101K||3||1.5||1,426|
|327 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$145K||Studio||--||2,742|
|326 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$101K||3||1.5||1,260|
|304 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$111K||3||1.5||1,572|
|407 Huntington St New Haven, CT||$115K||4||2||1,424|
|300 Newhall St New Haven, CT||$118K||1||2||1,400|
|401 Huntington St New Haven, CT||$83K||3||1||1,040|
|68 Read St FL 1 New Haven, CT||$197K||3||1||--|
|68 Read St # 3 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||900|
|68 Read St FL 3 New Haven, CT||$207K||3||1||--|
|68 Read St # 1 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||800|
|74 Read St New Haven, CT||$127K||3||1||1,000|
|66 Read St New Haven, CT||$528K||3||1||5,382|
|76 Read St # 2 New Haven, CT||--||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!