315 Paxson Ave, Glenside, PA 190383 beds, 2 baths, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 310022189001
- Zillow Home ID: 9915886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Paxson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Glenside, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 317 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$285K51.52,008
- 309 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$209K31.51,598
- 321 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$228K41.51,824
- 305 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$212K311,730
- 323 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$210K311,356
- 312 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$222K311,860
- 316 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$231K411,812
- 303 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$204K521,889
- 310 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$259K42.51,864
- 318 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$183K211,182
- 329 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$210K311,512
- 2118 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$223K311,441
- 2120 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$207K311,517
- 320 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$134K211,105
- 306 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$254K411,477
- 2112 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$258K321,698
- 233 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$219K321,360
- 2124 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA$225K311,266
- 322 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$212KStudio--1,878
- 331 Paxson Ave Glenside, PA$223K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!