315 S Elm St, Itasca, IL 60143
For Sale: $379,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,800 sq ft
- Lot:0.34 acres
- Year Built:1972
- Last Sold:Feb 2007 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow139
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolRAYMOND BENSON PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size539
- High SchoolLAKE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #08401168
- Parcel #0308316003
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- School District108
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4394808
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$344,093||$306K – $372K||+$5,828||$191||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,107/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||+$56||$1.17||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Chicago Metro home values will decrease 0.1% next year. Among 60143 homes, this home is 54.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% higher than in Itasca, and 160.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Itasca.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 315 S Elm Street
Nearby Schools in Itasca
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005