- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
315 Saint Paul Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303122 beds, 1 bath, 1,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,105 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $261,500
- Price/sqft: $191
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 14 00440007009
- Zillow Home ID: 35878128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Saint Paul Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grant Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% less than in Atlanta, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 319 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$332K322,189
- 311 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$230K321,607
- 524 Broyles St SE Atlanta, GA$223K32.51,704
- 307 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$243K211,073
- 320 Orleans St SE Atlanta, GA$182K321,577
- 327 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$235K122,795
- Broyles St Atlanta, GA--------
- 318 Orleans St SE Atlanta, GA$206K321,076
- 316 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$374K431,802
- 517 Broyles St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 320 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$268K322,320
- 312 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$311K422,310
- 324 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$379K32.52,467
- 333 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$402K322,080
- 540 Broyles St SE Atlanta, GA$225K221,116
- 337 Saint Paul Ave SE Atlanta, GA$405K332,095
- 521 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$350K322,115
- 517 Broyles St SE Atlanta, GA$320K21.51,584
- 511 Broyles St SE Atlanta, GA$357K211,655
- 317 Orleans St SE Atlanta, GA$240K211,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.