- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
315 State St, Sterling, CO 807512 beds, 2 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Finished basement, 884 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 457869000
- Zillow Home ID: 89854059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 State Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80751 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Sterling, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80751 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 319 State St Sterling, CO$105K421,536
- 127 N 3rd Ave Sterling, CO$85K42.51,490
- 129 N 3rd Ave Sterling, CO$78K31960
- 323 State St Sterling, CO$76K21841
- 125 N 3rd Ave Sterling, CO$38K21804
- 123 N 3rd Ave Sterling, CO$94K211,080
- 304 State St Sterling, CO$79K12792
- 318 State St Sterling, CO$90K311,292
- 306 State St Sterling, CO$62K311,170
- 327 State St Sterling, CO$46K11722
- 320 State St Sterling, CO$126K41.51,648
- 302 State St Sterling, CO$128K421,772
- 322 State St Sterling, CO$93K21836
- 126 N 4th Ave Sterling, CO$68K321,222
- 331 State St Sterling, CO$45K311,222
- 324 W Main St Sterling, CO$126K121,872
- 122 N 4th Ave Sterling, CO$82K21996
- 326 State St Sterling, CO$93K311,601
- 215 N 3rd Ave Sterling, CO$79K21832
- 330 State St Sterling, CO$38K11640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!