315 Sugar Ridge Ct, Fort Mill, SC 297083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,271 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a quiet neighborhood close to Aldi, Brusters, and other small buisnesses. I've even walked to Walmart. There is always something to do, but sometimes sitting on the patio is the perfect way to end the day.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: May 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garden tub, ceramic tile, allotted parking spaces as well as ample visitor spots, storage, pond
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Parcel #: 6500501047
- Zillow Home ID: 71269847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 315 Sugar Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29708 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% higher than in Fort Mill, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29708 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Mill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29708 home values.
- 317 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$129K------
- 313 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$114K32.51,430
- 319 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$116K------
- 311 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$113K22.51,100
- 321 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$128K------
- 309 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$130K------
- 314 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$127K------
- 312 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$129K------
- 316 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$130K------
- 310 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$117K------
- 318 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$118K------
- 308 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$131K------
- 320 Sugar Ridge Ct Fort Mill, SC$134K------
- 807 Gentlewinds Ct Fort Mill, SC$140K351,292
- 966 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$114K------
- 964 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$125K------
- 968 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$129K------
- 962 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$126K------
- 984 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$82K331,383
- 974 Copperstone Ln Fort Mill, SC$148K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.