3150 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 10/4/13: $3,600,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,137 sq ft
- Lot:2,304 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $3,600,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Located at the cross street of Buchanan and Filbert this 4 BD 3 BA is a newly constructed home with a 3 car garage. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Where you will find a nice blend of mixed-use buildings and single family residences. With many restaurants nearby, some with sidewalk seating, fashion boutiques, jewelery and antique stores, spas and salons. The area provides easy access to nightlife, with everything from sports bars to down tempo lounges and wine bars.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID15071417
- Days on Zillow163
- Neighborhood NameConveniently located between Pacific Heights and the fashionable Marina district.
- Parcel #0518 026
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,571,017||$3.11M – $3.89M||+$229,028||$1,138||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,626/mo||$3.6K – $14K/mo||-$764||$2.43||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Cow Hollow home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Cow Hollow homes, this home is valued 124% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cow Hollow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% greater than in San Francisco, and 74.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cow Hollow home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cow Hollow home values.
Neighborhood for 3150 Buchanan Street
- 3142-3144 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.64M21.51,500
- 3112 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.61M31.01,200
- 3162-3166 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$3.66M--4.04,995
- 3110 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.37M21.01,066
- 1973 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$3.17M32.52,245
- 3108 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--2.01,361
- 1935-1937 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$2.16M43.02,580
- 3104-3106 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$1.76MStudio2.01,894
- 1974 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$2.5M32.01,440
- 1982 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1.0970
- 1980 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$1.44M23.0970
- 1978 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$1.43M21.0970
- 3202 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA--11.0725
- 1984 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.66M31.01,250
- 1988 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.47M32.01,605
- 1990 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--2.01,605
- 1978 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1.01,200
- 1924 Filbert St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.63M32.01,890
- 1924 Filbert St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$2.28M33.02,402
- 3208 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$749K21.0700
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005