3150 E Lindsey St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces, 209 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: R0067287
- Zillow Home ID: 21761216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3150 E Lindsey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 3250 E Lindsey St Norman, OK$99K321,120
- 3104 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 3108 Venice Ct Norman, OK$165K332,261
- 3112 Venice Ct Norman, OK$298K422,393
- 3116 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 3100 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 1149 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK--------
- 3020 E Lindsey St Norman, OK$138K221,481
- 1139 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK$211K532,615
- 1110 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK$278K432,995
- 1400 Grand Canyon Dr Norman, OK$206K422,080
- 3248 E Lindsey St Norman, OK$103K311,050
- 3101 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 3107 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 3111 Venice Ct Norman, OK--------
- 1129 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK--------
- 1100 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK--------
- 1109 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK--------
- 1119 Siena Springs Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2965 E Lindsey St Norman, OK$100K211,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.