- Lot: 5,937 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,821 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $895,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $412
- MLS #: 15893121
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, View \ No View, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Laundry Locations \ Other - See Remarks, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Rooms \ Den, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Lot Size Source \ Seller, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ N
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 5579027008
- Zillow Home ID: 20805474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $997K-1.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 2.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|3156 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.01M||2||3||1,384|
|3169 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,738|
|3411 La Falda Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.32M||4||3||1,954|
|3167 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$813K||2||1.5||1,331|
|3167 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$998K||2||2.5||1,331|
|3167 Lake Hollywood Dr Hollywood, CA||$805K||2||1.5||1,331|
|3173 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.06M||3||1||1,412|
|3143 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$883K||2||1||1,072|
|3149 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||2||1||1,694|
|3159 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$690K||3||2||--|
|3162 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.3M||3||3||1,946|
|3159 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.18M||2||2||1,676|
|3137 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.25M||3||3||1,805|
|3157 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.18M||4||2||1,777|
|3177 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||2||1||1,666|
|3170 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.49M||4||3||2,348|
|3129 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA||$1.03M||2||2||1,434|
|3405 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.87M||5||3||3,000|
|N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.87M||4||2||2,366|
|3166 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.13M||3||2||1,635|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!