3152 Summerchase Pl, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 288 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 367024
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0424135000
- Zillow Home ID: 14949451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3152 Summerchase Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forrest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.3% lower than in Augusta, and 67.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 3154 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$77K221,278
- 3150 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$131K322,192
- 3156 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$101K321,463
- 3158 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$100K321,336
- 3148 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$130K221,976
- Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$130K221,976
- Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$103K321,424
- 3160 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$103K321,526
- 3272 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$102K321,340
- 3146 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$99K321,584
- 3174 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA--------
- 3144 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$144K322,178
- 3162 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$93K221,152
- 3135 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$103K321,424
- 3270 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA--------
- 3251 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$125K32.51,967
- 3166 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$129K321,820
- 3142 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$104K321,564
- 3249 Summerchase Cir Augusta, GA$120K32.51,828
- 3133 Summerchase Pl Augusta, GA$126K321,758
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292