3152 W 57th St, Indianapolis, IN 462283 beds, 2 baths, 2,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 490604119012000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1261332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3152 W 57th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 5619 Enright Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K3--1,570
- 3203 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,196
- 3154 W 57th St Indianapolis, IN$145K412,170
- 3215 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K311,480
- 5617 Enright Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K3--2,385
- 5616 Enright Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K3--2,038
- 3155 W 57th St Indianapolis, IN$112K3--1,590
- 3223 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K321,534
- 5615 Enright Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K3--1,686
- 3202 W 57th St Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,559
- 3205 Vincz Dr IN--------
- 3216 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,800
- 3206 W 56th St Wynnedale, IN$76K322,394
- 3201 W 57th St Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,498
- 3150 W 56th St Indianapolis, IN$123K322,016
- 3235 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K311,398
- 3224 Vincz Dr Indianapolis, IN$119K2--2,184
- 3204 W 57th St Indianapolis, IN$106K31.751,900
- 3145 Vincz Dr Wynnedale, IN--------
- 3226 W 56th St IN--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.