- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3153 Avenue W, Brooklyn, NY 112293 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $261,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 088260007
- Zillow Home ID: 30792948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3153 Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gerritsen Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Gerritsen Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gerritsen Beach home values.
- 3155 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$363K21.5980
- 3151 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$377K----994
- 3147 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$369K----994
- 3157 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$349K----868
- 3145 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$391K----994
- 3161 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$329K31980
- 2262 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$406K----976
- 2260 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$367K----868
- 3143 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$349K21.5994
- 2289 Plumb 1st St Brooklyn, NY$397K----1,204
- 3163 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$383K----1,288
- 2258 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$406K----1,353
- 2287 Plumb 1st St Brooklyn, NY$341K----868
- 2256 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$374K----868
- 2285 Plumb 1st St Brooklyn, NY$357K----918
- 3141 Avenue W Brooklyn, NY$376K----868
- 2254 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$349K21980
- 2283 Plumb 1st St Brooklyn, NY$382K21868
- 2252 Plumb 2nd St Brooklyn, NY$367K----868
- 2281 Plumb 1st St Brooklyn, NY$445K----1,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.