3154 B St, San Diego, CA 921024 beds, 4 baths, 2,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $959,000
- Price/sqft: $353
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1916
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5394930500
- Zillow Home ID: 17077143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3154 B Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golden Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.9% greater than in San Diego, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golden Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golden Hill home values.
- 1219 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$511K311,258
- 3170 B St San Diego, CA$457K51.51,800
- 1227 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$451K211,040
- 1147 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$493K321,348
- 1204 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$266K21876
- 3172 B St San Diego, CA$882K533,021
- 1239 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$309K211,008
- 1212 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$497K221,198
- 3175 A St San Diego, CA$358K21764
- 1222 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$512K321,720
- 1137 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$532K311,537
- 3124 B St San Diego, CA$384K21783
- 1228 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$507K321,698
- 1245 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$274K211,008
- 3165-3167 B St San Diego, CA$557K42.52,302
- 3174 B St San Diego, CA$602K432,205
- 3171 A St San Diego, CA$575K331,920
- 1146 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$548K321,266
- 1127 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$317K21874
- 1236-1238 Edgemont St San Diego, CA$517K331,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.