3154 Delaway Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 2 baths, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Eat-In Kitchen,Laundry Room,Backyard Pond Views,Dual Sinks,Pantry,Great Room,Electric Stove/Oven,Vaulted Ceilings,Neutral Carpet,Master Walk-In Closet,HOA,Ceiling Fans,Central Heat/Air Conditioning,2 Car Garage,Master Suite
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 491416114013000500
- Zillow Home ID: 61760571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3154 Delaway Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 18.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 3148 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$114K331,572
- 3162 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$128K41.51,817
- 3142 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K432,524
- 3168 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$187K51.52,955
- 3153 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$136K432,227
- 3147 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$154K31.53,067
- 3159 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K32.51,718
- 3132 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$162K42.52,558
- 3172 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K31.52,049
- 3141 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K311,572
- 7066 Allegan Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K321,390
- 3165 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K311,410
- 3135 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K311,410
- 7060 Allegan Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K31.52,136
- 3175 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$134K41.52,072
- 3129 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$177K42.51,939
- 3171 Delaway Ln Indianapolis, IN$142K41.51,967
- 7100 Allegan Dr Indianapolis, IN$173K42.51,800
- 7054 Allegan Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K321,390
- 7116 Allegan Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K311,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292