3155 Mira Mesa Ave, Oceanside, CA 920564 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,577 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1666132400
- Zillow Home ID: 16617378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3155 Mira Mesa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92056, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% less than in Oceanside, and 5.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92056 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92056 home values.
- 3149 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$444K421,890
- 3161 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$376K321,346
- 3143 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$382K321,423
- 3167 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$435K421,890
- 3730 Bolivia Ln Oceanside, CA$455K421,890
- 3728 Bolivia Ln Oceanside, CA$414K421,636
- 3173 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$413K321,510
- 3137 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$458K421,890
- 3737 Santa Ynez Way Oceanside, CA$422K421,636
- 3156 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$396K321,423
- 3162 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$390K321,346
- 3150 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$435K421,890
- 3725 Bolivia Ln Oceanside, CA$417K421,636
- 3168 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$432K421,890
- 3144 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$400K321,423
- 3179 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$440K421,890
- 3131 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$381K321,423
- 3733 Santa Ynez Way Oceanside, CA$403K421,510
- 3174 Mira Mesa Ave Oceanside, CA$397K321,423
- 3744 Santa Ynez Way Oceanside, CA$454K421,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.