3155 W Mica St, Fayetteville, AR 727043 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Perfect for First Time Homebuyer, Parent of Student, or Landlord
Quiet Residential Neighborhood, Near UofA, Near Shopping, Easy access to I-540
Wood Floor Throughout, Excellent Layout, Spacious Master and Spacious Living
Currently Garage is convereted to extra living space. This can be converted back to a garage with the right offer.
Available after December 1, Please drive by. Please do no disturb the tenants.
Garage sf (380) is not included in total sf, Total living space right now is 1826sf
Small self contained neighborhood withBanks (3), restaurants(6), and grocery store (2) within two blok walking distance. Yet private with approx 20 homes on the circular street.
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Parcel #: 765-17090-000
- Zillow Home ID: 72870684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3155 W Mica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 72704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 344.4% higher than in Fayetteville, and 61.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 72704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 72704 home values.
- 3169 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$116K321,315
- 3139 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$113K--21,316
- W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$109K--21,308
- 3181 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$112K321,274
- 3166 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$105K--21,407
- 3125 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$116K321,268
- 3450 W Chevaux Dr # C-2 Fayetteville, AR$110K231,299
- 3462 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$112K22.51,308
- 3449 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$117K--2.51,291
- 3124 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$111K--21,315
- 3457 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$119K--2.51,309
- 3197 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$104K--21,385
- 1329 N Flint Ave Fayetteville, AR$119K--21,389
- 3484 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$117K--2.51,291
- 3484 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$74K22.51,291
- 3457 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$73K22.51,309
- 3198 W Mica St Fayetteville, AR$110K--21,226
- 3502 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$120K231,291
- 3502 W Chevaux Dr Fayetteville, AR$128K--2.51,291
- 1334 N Flint Ave Fayetteville, AR$121K321,370
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292