3156 Canary Ct, Decatur, GA 300323 beds, 1 bath, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $27,002,382
- Price/sqft: $24,705
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport
- 24 Hour Availability, Bay Windows, Carpeting, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Parcel #: 15 199 10 047
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 14463537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3156 Canary Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% greater than in Belvedere Park, and 297.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belvedere Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30032 home values.
- 3162 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$37K311,025
- 3150 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$39K311,000
- 3157 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$85K421,333
- 3146 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$61K------
- 3168 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$50K31994
- 3146 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$76K411,245
- 3163 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$39K311,025
- 3151 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$48K31994
- 3157 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$97K321,267
- 3169 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$47K311,000
- 3163 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$34K311,294
- 3147 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$45K311,025
- 3151 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$48K311,525
- 3172 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$35K311,093
- 3140 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$47K31994
- 3169 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$37K311,302
- 3147 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$80K421,286
- 3173 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$86K421,379
- 3141 Bluebird Ln Decatur, GA$49K311,093
- 3173 Canary Ct Decatur, GA$35K311,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292