3158 Carter St, Miami, FL 331333 beds, 3 baths, 1,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This neighborhood is located in West Coconut Grove, a centrally located area in the City of Miami. Coconut Grove is the oldest community in Miami, established over 100 years ago by early pioneers who fell in love with the beauty of the palm tree lined hammocks along the shores of Biscayne Bay. These early settlers recruited people from the nearby Bahama Islands to help build homes, provide domestic help, and to establish the historic village of Coconut Grove. Some of the current residents of the community are desendants of these early Bahamian settlers and many wooden "shotgun" homes built by them in a classic "island style" still exist. Some of the grander old homes along the bay are now designated historic sites and museums. In the sixties and seventies, Coconut Grove became an artist's haven attracting students, artists, and musicians resulting in the bohemian vibe still evident today. The famous and very popular Coconut Grove Arts Festival, held in Februrary each year, attracts artists and buyers from around the world.
The downtown Village of Coconut Grove is undergoing a renaissance of sorts, with new restaurants, cafes, art galleries, bookstores and boutiques opening daily. Progressive developers are soon breaking ground on an urban renewal project along a blighted main street, which will certainly increase property values in the neighborhood. Buy in the West Part of Coconut Grove now while property values are low, and watch your investment appreciate in the next few years.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Fence, Extra Building/Shed, Open, First Floor Entry, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Wate, Wood Floors, Other, Ceiling Fans, Central Cooling, E
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 0141210020985
- Zillow Home ID: 66173094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3158 Carter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Miami, and 135.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 3160 Carter St Miami, FL$286K321,300
- 3154 Carter St Miami, FL$228K21947
- 3170 Carter St # 72 Miami, FL$200K421,262
- 3148 Carter St Miami, FL$177K321,158
- 3180 Carter St Miami, FL$179K21634
- 3175 Carter St Miami, FL--21700
- 3140 Carter St Miami, FL$261K211,132
- 3165 Plaza St Miami, FL$264K421,225
- 3175 Plaza St Miami, FL$286K421,246
- 3153 Carter St Miami, FL$223K21--
- 3157 Plaza St Miami, FL$545K32.52,870
- 3155 Plaza St Miami, FL$298K421,619
- 3190 Carter St Miami, FL$318K421,956
- 3190 Carter St Miami, FL$253K421,256
- 3153 Carter St Miami, FL$231K421,162
- 3157 Carter St Miami, FL$257K421,536
- 3181 Plaza St Miami, FL$294K311,207
- 3149 Carter St Miami, FL$306K321,171
- 3134 Carter St Miami, FL$245K211,474
- 3145 Plaza St Miami, FL$312K211,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.