- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 3,410 all time views
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Intercom, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Gas Stub for Range, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Other Rooms \ Loft, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ Over Height Garage, Parking \ RV Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ City Electric, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 14112282
- Zillow Home ID: 7658175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-950K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northgrove home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Northgrove homes, this home is valued 25.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northgrove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.9% lower than in Mesa, and 21% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northgrove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northgrove home values.
|3157 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$420K||--||3||3,069|
|1437 N Loma Vis Mesa, AZ||$537K||--||4||4,213|
|3146 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||$447K||--||4||3,927|
|3145 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$480K||4||3||4,000|
|1511 N Loma Vis Mesa, AZ||$495K||--||4||3,584|
|3145 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||$447K||5||4||3,600|
|1425 N Loma Vis Mesa, AZ||$523K||--||4.75||4,413|
|3134 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||$470K||6||4||4,174|
|3133 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$421K||--||3||3,069|
|3133 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||--||--||3||3,069|
|3154 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$389K||4||3||2,625|
|1523 N Loma Vis Mesa, AZ||$433K||--||3||2,783|
|3122 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||$418K||4||2.5||3,144|
|3156 E Huber St Mesa, AZ||$430K||--||4.75||3,451|
|1413 N Loma Vis Mesa, AZ||$453K||5||3||3,584|
|3121 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$447K||4||2.5||4,100|
|3142 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$453K||--||4||3,584|
|3144 E Huber St Mesa, AZ||$434K||4||3.75||3,315|
|3121 E Hope St Mesa, AZ||$394K||4||2.5||3,850|
|3121 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ||$403K||--||3||2,783|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!