- Lot: 1,568 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 927 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $244
- MLS #: DC8622938
- View Virtual Tour
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, Style \ Traditional, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, Appliances \ Microwave, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, Parking \ Garage, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TaxYear \ 2014, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch, BasementType \ Daylight, BasementType \ Outside Entrance, BasementType \ Partial, IsNewConstruction \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 3, GarageType \ 1-Car Garage, HalfBaths \ 2, BasementType \ Heated, ExteriorFeatures \ Privacy Fence, TotalSquareFeet \ 2052, InteriorFeatures \ Floor Plan-Open, PropertyType \ Attach\Row Hse, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch-front, ExteriorFeatures \ Bump-outs, Appliances \ Dryer-front loading, Appliances \ Washer-front loading, Roofing \ Rubber, LotDescription \ Landscaping, Appliances \ Energy Star Appliances, ExteriorFeatures \ Fenced-Fully, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch-rear, ExteriorFeatures \ Fence, ExteriorFeatures \ Brick Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Play Area, LotNumber \ 83, Acreage \ 0.035996, LotSquareFootage \ 1568, ListingDate \ 2015-05-01T00:00:00, Directions \ C St NE to 13 ST NE to 316, TotalTaxes \ 4605.64
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Parcel #: 1009 0083
- Zillow Home ID: 422291
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $670-825K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is 24.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% less than in Washington, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|314 13th St NE Washington, DC||$799K||3||2.5||2,052|
|318 13th St NE Washington, DC||$747K||3||2||1,336|
|312 13th St NE Washington, DC||$768K||3||3.5||1,368|
|320 13th St NE Washington, DC||$759K||3||1||1,496|
|310 13th St NE Washington, DC||$923K||3||2.5||1,728|
|310 13th St NE Washington, DC||--||3||3.5||--|
|322 13th St NE Washington, DC||$724K||3||1.5||1,336|
|328 13th St NE Washington, DC||$964K||4||2||2,628|
|330 13th St NE Washington, DC||$987K||3||2.5||2,356|
|1246 C St NE Washington, DC||$735K||2||1.5||1,328|
|1244 C St NE Washington, DC||$754K||3||2.5||1,216|
|1248 C St NE Washington, DC||$737K||3||2.5||1,198|
|1242 C St NE Washington, DC||$734K||3||1.5||1,208|
|332 13th St NE Washington, DC||$935K||3||3||2,356|
|1238 C St NE Washington, DC||$723K||3||1.5||1,208|
|1250 C St NE Washington, DC||$868K||3||3||2,166|
|1240 C St NE Washington, DC||$714K||2||1.5||1,216|
|1236 C St NE Washington, DC||$760K||3||2||1,468|
|334 13th St NE Washington, DC||$906K||3||2.5||2,088|
|1234 C St NE Washington, DC||$725K||4||2.5||1,208|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!