316 26th St # 1, Hermosa Beach, CA 902543 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 blocks to the beach and 1/2 block to Valley Park.
Look at the Hermosa Pier while washing dishes in the kitchen
OR entertain friends while watching the sunset from your living room or one of the many decks!
This is truly a special property.
- Lot: 3,687 sqft
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $50
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,675,000
- Price/sqft: $824
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Freestanding front unit town home. 2 blocks to the beach - 1/2 block to Valley Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 4182028020
- Zillow Home ID: 20424662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 26th Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hermosa Beach, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hermosa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292