316-318 Noriega St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94122
Sold on 10/23/12: $1,100,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:1,920 sq ft
- Lot:2,500 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $1,100,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #2039 019
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID15111604
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width25
- Days on Zillow423
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,186,140||$984K – $1.35M||-$16,489||$617||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,114/mo||$2K – $5.5K/mo||+$116||$2.14||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Inner Sunset home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Inner Sunset homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 316-318 Noriega Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Clarendon Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Lawton Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
- Lowell High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005