- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316-318 Timbergate Dr, Gibsonville, NC 272493 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0104969
- Zillow Home ID: 5972683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316-318 Timbergate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 106.6% greater than in Gibsonville, and 4.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27249 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gibsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27249 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,254 sqft, 18,730 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 318 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$174K321,816
- 400 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$90K64----
- 314 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$153K321,644
- 404 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$93K64----
- 401 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$187K321,726
- 310 Boonwood Dr Gibsonville, NC$78K311,036
- 408 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$193K432,332
- 405 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$162K321,763
- 716 Forest Dr Gibsonville, NC$182K321,912
- 412 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$181K42.51,974
- 311 Boonwood Dr Gibsonville, NC$93K321,706
- 409 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$187K321,830
- 524 Church St Gibsonville, NC$103K442,428
- 604 Church St Gibsonville, NC$65K64----
- 600 Church St Gibsonville, NC$70K64----
- 600 N Church St Greensboro, NC$598K--5.515,792
- 416 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$156K421,970
- 712 Forest Dr Gibsonville, NC$164K32.51,979
- 717 Forest Dr Gibsonville, NC$211K432,286
- 413 Timbergate Dr Gibsonville, NC$203K32.52,303
Nearby Schools in Gibsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.