316 Boyne Way, Winterville, NC 285904 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 156 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2007 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 113432
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 071668
- Zillow Home ID: 70927560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Boyne Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% greater than in Greenville, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 312 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$365K53.53,620
- 320 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$338K--33,022
- 4424 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$324K--3.52,917
- 4428 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$303K--3.52,419
- 304 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$318K433,100
- 317 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$290K--2.52,268
- 4420 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$331K433,262
- 321 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$318K433,005
- 4432 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$313K432,693
- 4436 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$303K--2.52,541
- 324 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$359K433,239
- 325 Boyne Way Winterville, NC--------
- 309 Boyne Way Winterville, NC--------
- 4416 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$145K32.52,702
- Lagan Cir NC--------
- 4308 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$297K--2.52,682
- 4312 Lagan Cir Winterville, NC$306K--2.52,760
- 313 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$361K--4.53,192
- 305 Boyne Way Winterville, NC$371K32.53,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292