316 Brookwood Rd, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2 baths, 1,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $240,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,239 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012043003000
- Zillow Home ID: 17652965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Brookwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Roseville, and 42.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95678 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 314 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$200K321,178
- 319 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$214K321,127
- 312 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$199K321,127
- 402 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$203K321,127
- 317 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$208K321,127
- 315 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$211K32960
- 317 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$214K321,127
- 319 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$199K321,178
- 315 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$212K321,127
- 310 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$201K31.5960
- 326 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$204K321,127
- 401 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$199K321,127
- 313 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$262K321,722
- 404 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$231K321,363
- 313 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$211K321,127
- 403 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$215K321,127
- 311 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$225K321,416
- 308 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$213K321,091
- 324 Brentwood Rd Roseville, CA$214K321,127
- 311 Brookwood Rd Roseville, CA$207K321,178
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.