316 Chesham Ave, San Carlos, CA 940703 beds, 3 baths, 2,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,850,000
- Price/sqft: $795
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,327 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 049020180
- Zillow Home ID: 15554598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Chesham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% greater than in San Carlos, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Carlos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94070 home values.
- 323 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.45M443,475
- 308 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.76M32.52,385
- 315 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.13M22.51,530
- 324 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$1.3M321,520
- 324 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.56M422,220
- 327 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$784K11720
- 307 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.35M21.51,670
- 316 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$1.38M21.51,250
- 300 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.36M322,020
- 332 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$2.11M54.54,200
- 331 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.34M321,850
- 332 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$901K321,050
- 173 Dolton Ave San Carlos, CA$1.32M321,620
- 339 Chesham Ave San Carlos, CA$1.1M321,450
- 308 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$1.79M332,580
- 328 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$2.06M543,700
- 295 Hyde Park Ave San Carlos, CA$1.52M52.52,900
- 357 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$843K211,010
- 312 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$1.9M443,630
- 310 Devonshire Blvd San Carlos, CA$1.45M42.51,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!