A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 2,904 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $685,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $572
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 367 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 02617002
- Zillow Home ID: 19474287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $629-803K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 2.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|304 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$664K||3||1||900|
|328 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$854K||6||3||2,309|
|313 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$760K||5||2||1,634|
|340 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$832K||6||3||1,962|
|325 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$814K||6||3||1,962|
|301 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$822K||6||3||1,962|
|350 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$768K||5||2||1,634|
|266 Rose Dr Milpitas, CA||$823K||4||2||1,738|
|337 Garcia Ct Milpitas, CA||$968K||6||3||2,754|
|1397 Arizona Ave Milpitas, CA||$844K||4||2.5||2,092|
|304 Duarte Ct Milpitas, CA||$766K||5||2||1,838|
|1385 Arizona Ave Milpitas, CA||$851K||4||2.5||2,097|
|316 Duarte Ct Milpitas, CA||$796K||6||3||1,962|
|292 Duarte Ct Milpitas, CA||$849K||6||3||2,412|
|254 Rose Dr Milpitas, CA||$653K||3||1||900|
|280 Duarte Ct Milpitas, CA||$701K||3||2||1,258|
|1421 Arizona Ave Milpitas, CA||$649K||3||1||900|
|328 Duarte Ct Milpitas, CA||$812K||6||3||1,962|
|1431 Arizona Ave Milpitas, CA||$762K||4||2||1,560|
|257 Vienna Dr Milpitas, CA||$867K||4||2.5||2,097|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.