- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Gay St, Sharon, CT 060695 beds, 4.01 baths, 6,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 19.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1700
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,563 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0012 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 64681200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Gay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Sharon, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 296 Gay St Sharon, CT$178K21659
- 300 Gay St Sharon, CT$253K421,590
- 321 Gay St Sharon, CT$368K32.52,442
- 1 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$293K321,242
- 5 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$365K322,316
- 3 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$322K31.51,326
- 292 Gay St Sharon, CT$750K433,030
- 4 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$407K32.52,076
- 6 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$474K42.52,019
- Gay St Sharon, CT$289K321,449
- 7 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$601K332,754
- 8 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$776K43.53,736
- 338 Gay St Sharon, CT$318K221,636
- 5 Stone House Rd Sharon, CT$790K42.52,515
- 2 Stone House Rd Sharon, CT$2.27M66.55,458
- 286 Gay St Sharon, CT$666K333,564
- 9 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$282K221,198
- 282 Gay St Sharon, CT$219K211,578
- 11 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT$538K22.52,394
- 10 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!