- Lot: 19.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1700
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,563 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0012 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 64681200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 0.2% next year. Among 06069 homes, this home is valued 530.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Sharon, and 12.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|296 Gay St Sharon, CT||$162K||2||1||659|
|300 Gay St Sharon, CT||$262K||4||2||1,590|
|321 Gay St Sharon, CT||$402K||3||2.5||2,442|
|1 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$260K||3||2||1,242|
|5 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$379K||3||2||2,316|
|3 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$282K||3||1.5||1,326|
|292 Gay St Sharon, CT||$723K||4||3||3,030|
|4 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$380K||3||2.5||2,076|
|6 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$368K||4||2.5||2,019|
|7 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$500K||3||3||2,754|
|8 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$754K||4||3.5||3,736|
|338 Gay St Sharon, CT||$332K||2||2||1,636|
|5 Stone House Rd Sharon, CT||$717K||4||2.5||2,515|
|2 Stone House Rd Sharon, CT||$2.19M||6||6.5||5,458|
|286 Gay St Sharon, CT||$804K||3||3||3,564|
|9 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$253K||2||2||1,198|
|282 Gay St Sharon, CT||$237K||2||1||1,578|
|11 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||$469K||2||2.5||2,748|
|10 Rolling Hills Dr Sharon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|345 Gay St Sharon, CT||$314K||3||2||1,449|
Nearby Schools in Sharon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!