316 Gravilla St, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 3 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,252 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $1,685,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, View Type: Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3513834000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16850122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Gravilla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 318 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.11M32.52,466
- 314 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$2.1M32.52,466
- 354 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.18M21700
- 324 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.21M32.52,367
- 312 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.58M32.52,432
- 328 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$2.19M332,377
- 323 Playa Del Sur La Jolla, CA$863K12912
- 332 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.28M32.52,377
- 242 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.06M21--
- 287 Playa Del Sur La Jolla, CA$1.11M221,054
- 336 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$2.39M332,377
- 313 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$2.57M543,386
- 357 Playa Del Sur APT 2 La Jolla, CA$1.02M33--
- 246 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$641K31576
- 234 Gravilla St La Jolla, CA$1.04M331,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.