- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Hampshire St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $114,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 324 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- detached garage converted to a room
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0054103110
- Zillow Home ID: 15655892
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Hampshire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 320 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$412K633,325
- 312 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$169K311,123
- 310 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$196K31.51,435
- 121 Michigan St Vallejo, CA$156K21928
- 115 Michigan St Vallejo, CA$190K321,173
- 127 Michigan St Vallejo, CA$193K21.51,184
- 2205 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$251K422,028
- 323 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$153K21786
- 2201 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$289K------
- 2213 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$144K21872
- 327 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$194K------
- 319 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$174K211,043
- 113 Michigan St Vallejo, CA$180K321,154
- 308 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$144K21890
- 2221 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$236K322,210
- 315 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$132K21768
- 331 Hampshire St Vallejo, CA$178K311,411
- 2310 Napa St Vallejo, CA$203K221,187
- 2310 Napa St Vallejo, CA$193K221,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.