This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $601-750K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $33K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Colma is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Colma is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 1,850
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $730,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bathroom: Showers over Tubs - 2+
- Bathroom: Tubs - 2+
- Building Type: Townhouse(s)
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Furnished: No
- Listing Class: Residential Lease/Rental
- Listing Service: Limited Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Lease(ER)
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Rent Includes: Association Fees
- Roof: Clay
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Townhouse for Rent
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 871 sqft
- Lot depth: 40 ft
- Lot width: 21 ft
- Parcel #: 011420120
- Zillow Home ID: 63157961
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 351.5% greater than in Daly City, and 45.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 315 Hoffman St|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!