- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Hoy Ave, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: 384 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 1308177003
- Zillow Home ID: 5038423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Hoy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% greater than in Woodstock, and 201.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
1,400 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1900
- -- beds, -- baths
- 320 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$123K41.51,488
- 312 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$108K----1,368
- 315 Chestnut St Woodstock, IL$146K331,400
- 326 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$121K----1,640
- 302 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$124K31.51,400
- 327 Chestnut St Woodstock, IL$112K----1,106
- 309 Chestnut St Woodstock, IL$115K----1,000
- 315 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$101K----1,208
- 321 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$96K----1,337
- 309 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$127K----1,936
- 331 Chestnut St Woodstock, IL$137K31.51,216
- 301 Chestnut St Woodstock, IL$124K----1,040
- 702 S Jefferson St Woodstock, IL$144K----1,404
- 303 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$120K----1,696
- 722 S Jefferson St Woodstock, IL$89K211,130
- 626 S Jefferson St Woodstock, IL$170K43.52,004
- 726 S Jefferson St Woodstock, IL$109K----1,512
- 616 S Jefferson St Woodstock, IL$101K----1,440
- 250 Hoy Ave Woodstock, IL$121K----1,104
- 220 Griffing Ave Woodstock, IL$145K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.