316 Illinois St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Exterior \ Other, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Other
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 974 sqft
- Parcel #: 0056018140
- Zillow Home ID: 15657071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Illinois Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Vallejo, and 94.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 314 Illinois St # A Vallejo, CA$274K522,391
- 314 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$366K112,391
- 318 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$291K422,186
- 342 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$235K----1,872
- 312 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$137K21708
- 1911 Sutter St Vallejo, CA$197K------
- 327 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA--------
- 1919 Sutter St Vallejo, CA$179K311,324
- 325 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA--------
- 346 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$137K21806
- 1921 Sutter St Vallejo, CA$159K211,129
- 310 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$137K21711
- 317 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$326K----2,352
- 341 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$178K321,030
- 325 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$176K211,032
- 335 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$328K----2,400
- 331 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$236K421,581
- 321 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$121K11462
- 319 Arkansas St Vallejo, CA$217K32--
- 317 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$191K321,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.