- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Loring Ave, Pelham, NY 108037 beds, 4 baths, 4,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $429
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 254 sqft
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,548 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 175
- Parcel #: 5544031630680002059000
- Zillow Home ID: 33080901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Loring Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Pelham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pelham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10803 home values.
- 304 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.75M64.54,003
- 311 Monterey Ave Pelham, NY$1.52M63.53,468
- 315 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.52M63.53,837
- 307 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.47M53.53,609
- 682 Colonial Ave Pelham, NY$2.96M------
- 300 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.83M645,146
- 661 Colonial Ave Pelham, NY$1.36M53.53,152
- 303 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.36M433,148
- 401 Monterey Ave Pelham, NY$3.19M446,501
- 678 Colonial Ave Pelham, NY$2.74M665,014
- 301 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$1.24M432,937
- 301 Monterey Ave Pelham, NY$1.97M445,255
- 108 Boulevard Pelham, NY$1.66M73.54,423
- 45 Heywood Rd Pelham, NY$2.3M64.55,819
- 308 Cliff Ave Pelham, NY$1.43M43.53,394
- 318 Cliff Ave Pelham, NY$1.75M53.55,056
- 304 Cliff Ave Pelham, NY$926K532,718
- 400 Monterey Ave Pelham, NY$3.89M105.59,574
- 270 Loring Ave Pelham, NY$922K42.52,123
- 300 Monterey Ave Pelham, NY$1.73M54.54,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292