- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Moore St, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $153,500
- Price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 730617113861000
- Zillow Home ID: 102035738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Moore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Beaufort, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 314 Moore St Beaufort, NC$153K21612
- 312 Moore St Beaufort, NC$192K31960
- 308 Moore St Beaufort, NC$333K521,805
- 319 Orange St Beaufort, NC$108K211,152
- 302 Moore St Beaufort, NC$362K311,576
- 313 Orange St Beaufort, NC$186K31976
- 311 Orange St Beaufort, NC$219K532,002
- 305 Moore St Beaufort, NC$324K321,169
- 307 Orange St Beaufort, NC$222K321,127
- 203 Broad St Beaufort, NC$265K31.52,204
- 201 Broad St Beaufort, NC$469K33.53,193
- 305 Orange St Beaufort, NC$189K311,190
- 211 Broad St Beaufort, NC$176K22944
- 213 Broad St Beaufort, NC$180K221,278
- 115 Broad St Beaufort, NC$264K222,006
- 219 Moore St Beaufort, NC$166K211,176
- 316 Moore St Beaufort, NC$209K321,300
- 217 Broad St Beaufort, NC$355K322,747
- 111 Broad St Beaufort, NC$333K31.52,099
- 210 Broad St Beaufort, NC$318K221,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.