This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1926
- Views: 3,136 all time views
- HOA Fee: $899/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $379,000
- Flooring: Concrete
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Rooms: Other
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Lot Description: Landscaped
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Association Amenities: Storage Area
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Valet Parking
- View: Peek-A-Boo View
- Possession: TenantsRights (N)
- Building Structure Style: Normandy
- Property Condition: Remodeled
- Parking Type: Assigned
- High Mid Rise Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge
- Marble Counters (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 570 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 5523018030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20782776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-722K.
Neighborhood: Mid Wilshire
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid Wilshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid Wilshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Wilshire home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 316 N Rossmore Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!