316 NE Aaron Ln, Ankeny, IA 500212 beds, 2 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Built in 2012
- 41 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $140
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $194,500
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 437766
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 18100626950221
- Zillow Home ID: 101572849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Ne Aaron Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% higher than in Ankeny, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50021 home values.
- 320 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$193K221,528
- 310 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$156K221,528
- 304 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$190K221,528
- 326 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$142K221,542
- 303 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$184K221,528
- 307 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$158K221,528
- 330 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$142K221,530
- 311 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$222K221,536
- 315 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$228K221,528
- 319 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$231K231,554
- 323 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$241K231,554
- 4102 NE Trilein Dr Ankeny, IA$185K32.51,678
- 327 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$230K231,554
- 331 NE Aaron Ln Ankeny, IA$231K221,543
- 4106 NE Trilein Dr Ankeny, IA--Studio----
- 4106 NE Trilein Dr Ankeny, IA$176K32.51,428
- 3815 NE Marissa Ln Ankeny, IA$122K221,339
- 310 NE 41st St Ankeny, IA$1.1M----25,640
- 3816 NE Marissa Ln Ankeny, IA--------
Nearby Schools in Ankeny
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292