316 Nectarine St, Nampa, ID 836864 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 816 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Tile, Oven, Landscaping, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 1092800000
- Zillow Home ID: 72309480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Nectarine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 83686 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% greater than in Nampa, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83686 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83686 home values.
- 320 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$86K31.51,144
- 312 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$77K31.51,528
- 324 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$69K21828
- 212 E Sherman Ave Nampa, ID$79K21884
- 203 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$175K422,427
- 216 E Sherman Ave Nampa, ID$180K432,016
- 211 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$73K------
- 315 Maple St Nampa, ID$138K31.51,852
- 311 Maple St Nampa, ID$80K31936
- 307 Maple St Nampa, ID$101K411,700
- 120 E Sherman Ave Nampa, ID$82K311,175
- 204 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$83K211,005
- 208 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$69K21.5680
- 215 E Sherman Ave Nampa, ID$76K211,066
- 323 Maple St Nampa, ID$103K211,904
- 303 Maple St Nampa, ID$103K521,404
- 303 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$103K411,768
- 315 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$110K221,634
- 319 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$143K322,244
- 311 Nectarine St Nampa, ID$189K332,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.