- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 S Highland Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152065 beds, 5 baths, 3,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
100% rented: apartments rent themselves. Lots of room to increase rents.
At this price, cahsflow positive from the get-go with 20% down (seller may be willing to finance sale).
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $51,840
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 3,768 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0084K00260000000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 11624936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 S Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% less than in Pittsburgh, and 55.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- Studio, -- baths
1,935 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 318 S Highland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$331K311,580
- 310 S Highland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$323K523,460
- 320 S Highland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$250K412,942
- 308 S Highland Ave Pittsburgh, PA$454K523,640
- 5978 Alder St Pittsburgh, PA$501K42.52,582
- 5976 Alder St Pittsburgh, PA$264K312,504
- 311 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$516K53.752,520
- 313 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$461K41.52,149
- 315 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$314K311,464
- 317 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$316K311,464
- 5974 Alder St Pittsburgh, PA$396K33.52,504
- 319 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$492K41.52,318
- 321 Lehigh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$468K62.52,059
- 5979 Alder St APT 1 Pittsburgh, PA$102K23--
- 5972 Alder St Pittsburgh, PA$262K432,480
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292