316 Summit AveAPT 10, Boston, MA 02135
Sold on 2/14/14: $220,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:568 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAPPLIANCES \ Range,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,
- Zillow Home ID59091485
- Days on Zillow31
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1983
- Parcel #W:21 P:01765 S:020
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count12
- Unit Floor #3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$203,674||$187K – $220K||-$1,528||$358||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,650/mo||$1.5K – $1.9K/mo||-$24||$2.90||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Brighton home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brighton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Neighborhood for 316 Summit Avenue APT 10
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005