- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Tunbridge Rd, Baltimore, MD 212124 beds, 3 baths, 2,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $580,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 5015 020
- Zillow Home ID: 36588547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Tunbridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homeland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% less than in Baltimore, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 314 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$542K--2.51,958
- 318 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$530K--22,245
- 312 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$553K532,210
- 320 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$439K--31,960
- 307 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$502K53.52,170
- 305 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$541K452,278
- 323 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$524K--3.52,360
- 325 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$390K--1.52,103
- 309 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$449K--2.51,972
- 303 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$552K32.52,092
- 321 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$537K--2.52,345
- 310 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$519K--11,718
- 327 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$431K--2.51,853
- 322 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$649K53.54,200
- 311 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$433K--1.51,774
- 319 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$503K--42,454
- 301 Thornhill Rd Baltimore, MD$492K342,088
- 329 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$537K--2.52,812
- 324 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$605K43.52,314
- 308 Tunbridge Rd Baltimore, MD$443K--22,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!