316 W Barrett St UNIT B, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $489,950
- Price/sqft: $350
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0976000977
- Zillow Home ID: 89209269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 W Barrett Street UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 316 W Barrett St UNIT A Seattle, WA$503K22.51,700
- 316 W Barrett St UNIT A Seattle, WA$625K22.51,700
- 314 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$704K522,430
- 3014 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$714K422,280
- 3010 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$673K52.52,140
- 3018 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$548K421,630
- 3020 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$603K521,690
- 3002 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$788K332,754
- 308 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$405K11.75930
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 6 Seattle, WA$198K11608
- 3024 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$732K332,620
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 5 Seattle, WA$236K21770
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 1 Seattle, WA$188K11603
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 3 Seattle, WA$231K21772
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 2 Seattle, WA$238K21800
- 3009 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$259K21800
- 3009 3rd Ave W APT 4 Seattle, WA$237K21773
- 3005 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$684K532,370
- 3026 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$649K512,000
- 3001 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$463K21940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.